Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You can call me Moose, you can Bumble, but don't call me....

Usually, it's Rediker people get wrong. The best was at GLAD when Anna the office manager buzzed in to tell me, "Miss... Misssss.... bwah wahh wahh wahh... Miss RICEPICKER, you have a call on line 1!"

This one takes the cake. An e from my Mom today:

YOU RECEIVED MAIL FROM CAMP NATARSWI. WAS GOING TO FORWARD IT TO YOU, BUT REALIZED I DID NOT HAVE YOUR NEW ADDRESS. IT WAS ADDRESSED TO NIRUPPA REDIKER, DON'T KNOW HOW THAT MISHAP OCCURED. LOVE MOM

I can assure you, I have NOT adopted a new camp name. I am still Moose, Misha, Bumble or even Shroomy.... Hmmmm. Doesn't Niruppa have a nice ring to it, though??

~m

(P.S. For Marion's sake: I moved in August. My Mom is about as up-to-date with her address book as I am. I did tell her I moved. Heck, she's even been to visit us in the new place! And ARo wins the prize for saying, "Combine 'em!! Nirrupa Ricepicker is PERFECT!!!" )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home